The Clinton Prairie Marching Band ended a successful season at the Semi-State level on Saturday, October 27th. Even though the "Pride of Prairie" didn't advance to the State Finals, it was their first ever Semi-State appearance in our school's history. The 2012 Show "Microcosm" Earth, Water, Sun featured soloists: Thomas Hill, Blake Lehr, Glen Robbins, Logan Harness & Stephanie Schrock. This year's Drum Major is Senior Logan Harness and the Guard Captain is Senior Kaitlyn Dunham.
Highlights for the year include:
- September 8th - 2nd Place, best music and best percussion at the Star City Marching Band Invitational Contest hosted by Lafayette Jefferson H. S.
- September 15th - Purdue Band Day.
- September 22nd - 4th place and Best Drum Major at Twin Lakes Invitational.
- October 13th - Gold Rating and Semi-State Finalist at ISSMA Regional hosted by Chesterton H.S.
- October 20th - 3rd place at Whiteland Invitational.
- October 27th - ISSMA Semi-State perfomance at Franklin Community H.S.